Space-saving and good value. Specifically designed for use in private and rural areas.
- Specially designed for the detention and infiltration of rainwater, for a controlled drainage of rainwater into the groundwater.
- The infiltration tunnel twin is space-saving and cost efficient.In comparison to the infiltration tunnel, it offers on the same buildingarea a double infiltration- or detention volume- 600 litres.
- The infiltration tunnel twin is laid on one level and can be expanded as necessary.
- The installation of the modules is easy and quick.
- The installation can be done without heavy equipment. One infiltration tunnel twin only weights 20 kg.
- The single modules are stacked in line and provided with two end plates.
- In order to facilitate free design of the surface above, the system can be permanently loaded with approx. 3.5 t per m2 and, thus, is suitable for vehicle loading.
- 5 years warranty
|Volume [l]||Length [mm]||Width [mm]||Height [mm]||Weight [kg]||Quantity||order no.||add to enquiry|
calculated size Request for information
End plate for infiltration tunnel 300, suitable for vehicle loading
order no.: 231004
Set 2 units
Inspection end DN 200
order no.: 340527
Deaeration end DN 100
order no.: 369017
Graf-Tex geotextile size 2.50 x 2.50 m
order no.: 231006
for an EcoBloc Inspect flex, Rain Bloc and an infiltration tunnel
order no.: 231002
Material sold by the metre, roll width 5 m