Multi-purpose – above-ground underground and basement. The Herkules tank with the incomparable price-performance ratio. Groundwater-stable!
- Multi-purpose – above-ground underground and basement
- Above-ground: The Herkules Tank is easy to install in your garden. Combined with the established GRAF downpipe filters it’s a perfect way to harvest rainwater.
- Underground: Combined with the applicable accessories the Herkules Tank can also be installed underground. The tank is groundwater stable up to the top edge of the tank.
- Basement: Due to its size the Herkules Tank fits through a standard doorway (? 80 cm). Therefore it’s ideal for basement installation.
- Awarded product of the year by the German Trade Association for Plastics Processing (FKVV)
- Fast connection (assembly is effected without screws)
- Long life due to solid profile packing (lifetime proven over 25 years in laboratory tests)
- Can be extended as required. Volumes of several 1,000 l are possible using preformed connections and connection points
- Easy to transport due to low weight and practical size
- For rainwater harvesting in house and garden
- For frost-proof installation in the ground (not suitable for vehicle loading) or overground installation in the garden or cellar (fits through every standard door ? 80 cm)
- Can be installed in groundwater and stratum water up to the top edge of the tank with an earth covering of at least 80 cm
Tap with tank screw connection for Herkules, Top and Garden tank
order no.: 330044
Tap with tank screw connection, 1,9 cm (¾”) size, incl. Teflon sealing tape
Universal hose kit
order no.: 504040
Aqua-Quick plastic tap with brass finish, suitable for all above-ground tanks and water butts, 1,9 cm (¾”) size.
Water butt connection kit
order no.: 220015
Kit for complete water extraction and water level display for above-ground rainwater storage tanks. Consisting of 2.15 m flexible hose, extraction tap and various connection options.
Interconnect Pipe Set DN 75
order no.: 202029
without cut-out tool. Consisting of 2 special seals DN 75.
Interconnect Pipe Set DN 110
order no.: 202028
without cut-out tool. Consisting of 2 special seals DN 110.
Cut-out tool DN 75
order no.: 202002
with pilot drill
Cut-out tool DN 110
order no.: 202003
with pilot drill
Suction pipe (floating)
order no.: 330054