Space saving, easy to install and lightweight – specifically designed for use in rural areas – with a capacity of 300 litres.
Every wastewater treatment system (both primary and secondary) requires a land application area to discharge the treated effluent. GRAF has developed a strong and durable arch trench drain (also refered to as leach drain) to achive this via absorption principle in the most sustaibable and efficient way.
- The GRAF infiltration tunnel has been mainly designed for the use in private and rural areas
- The system which consists of one or several tunnel modules and two end plates can be extended at will
- Ergnomically Designed & Engineered with ease of use in mind, a single module only weights 11kg.
- Once installed, the finished level can be used by heavy duty vehicles
- The infiltration tunnel can be loaded permanently up to 59 kN/sqm and thus is also suitable for lorry-bearing
- 5 years warranty
|Volume [l]||Length [mm]||Width [mm]||Height [mm]||Weight [kg]||Quantity||order no.||add to enquiry|
calculated size Request for information
End plate for infiltration tunnel 300, suitable for vehicle loading
order no.: 231004
Set 2 units
Inspection end DN 200
order no.: 340527
Graf-Tex geotextile size 2.50 x 2.50 m
order no.: 231006
for an EcoBloc Inspect flex, Rain Bloc and an infiltration tunnel
order no.: 369047
Material sold by the metre, roll width 5 m
Deaeration end DN 100
order no.: 369017