Detention cistern for rainwater detention and sewer relief
- A detention cistern retains the rainwater and drains it into the sewer at a delayed speed.
- GRAF cistern for rainwater detention and sewer relief.
- To guarantee retention of rainwater, a delayed drain is fitted in the sewer with a delay of 0.05 to 16 l/sec. depending on the customer’s specifications.
- In the event of heavy rainfall, the water level in the cistern rises above this level and is drained into the sewer at a delayed speed using a floating drain choke. This relieves the sewer and the treatment works. The water level can rise to the emergency overflow and sink slowly back down again after the rain.
- Sizes between 1,500 – 7,500 l with corresponding retention volumes are possible.
- We also construct and supply individual, special solutions.
|Volume [l]||Length [mm]||Width [mm]||Height [mm]||Weight [kg]||Retention volume [l]||order no.||add to enquiry|
calculated size Request for information
max. earth covering [mm] (without groundwater, vehicle loading) 1200
Earth covering with loading capacity [mm] 700 - 1000
max. axle load [t] 2.2
max. vehicle weight [t] 3,5
max. vehicle weight with reinforced concrete slab [t] 60
Mini telescopic dome shaft with lid, suitable for pedestrian loading
order no.: 371010
Maxi telescopic dome shaft with lid, suitable for pedestrian loading
order no.: 371011
Telescopic dome shaft with cast iron lid, suitable for vehicle loading
order no.: 371020
Telescopic dome shaft TRUCK
order no.: 371021
Telescopic dome shaft TRUCK for concrete rings
order no.: 371003
Platin retention package 2
order no.: 342045
Choke drain package detention/retention
order no.: 369016
For underground tank Platin 0,05 - 2,0 l/s, DN 100 connection, 1,5 m hose